Friday, 6 January 2012

1(January)-O6-2O12

Hello Guys !
At last i can go on with my tutorial for you ,but unfortunately i've got no time in those next days &nd after the weekend i've got school ,AWFUL !
I'm deeply sorry to tell you that ,but if i'm ill or when i've to work ,then i'll go on with my Tutorial .
Yea ,i have to go to work in 2 weeks ..Work experience ,you know ? But now i wanna go on with the description for the picture above this post .
I bought 2 stretched canvas for 2 euro (each stretched canvas costs 1 euro) // 20 x 20 cm .
Fact (?) ; Art Sales are awesome ! *.*
I also bought yellow acrylic colour // N° 19 // 2 euro // 15 ml . i wanted to buy lemon yellow like Claude Monet used for his artpiece ,but my mum liked this normal yellow more so i bought this here .
Oh ,i forgot to tell you that this would (maybe) be my last post for this & next week .Sorry ,Sorry ,Sorry !
i wanna miss you ,guys ! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment