Dear Truth &nd Dear Bitch ..
It's the first day of a new year &nd i can't believe it that i would reach this . I remember . It was summer &nd i was afraid of the future &nd about New Years eve . I really thought it was weeks ago ,but it was months ago . Soo much happend in this "Last year" . &nd right now i start to realize what i allready done ,i start to look back &nd to remember to the Great times ; Meeting AWESOME friends on a dumb girlie page , i found myself in Nirvana , i survived one year of school &nd so on . (I think that you're not intressted into my life ,so i stop to talk about it. ) But we also had to fall down &nd we have to realize that not everything can live forever (accept the weird club called 'Club 27' o0 ) . Sometimes we have to give up something ,sometimes we have to realize that not everything can be true &nd sometimes ... we have to say "Good Bye" . We have to live with that ! But the most can't . (I'm deeply true ,i also can't live with some facts ) They fall down on the cold ground . They fall in the deep hole called "Truth" . If people are there they have the choice to fall again or to come back to earth &nd to deal with the fact . If you wanna fall again ,people wanna call you suicidal &nd other stuff which could push you again .The devil ask you with a weapon on your head if you wanna believe it or not &nd then it's your choice . i never went to this step before but i think it would turn into this way if you don't wanna believe . I know . It's maybe a weird thought but it's my thought . I can live with the fact that i not fit into the "Social-14-JustinBieberFan-withGreatMarks" club . But can YOU also live with the fact that i don't care about your thought ? Can you also live with the fact that i hate you ? No ? Then it's not my fault . Live with it &nd fall on the deep ground . I would have something to laugh about ! Yaay !
xoxo
this text is just awsome!!! I really identife myself in what you wrote!!! It is deeply true what u said....
ReplyDelete